January 20, 2008

Disney trip - two months later!

Ooops forgot to post pictures from Disney. The cruise was a wonderful experience - but not one I will repeat with a crowd this young. I think once Sean is 3 years+, this family might be ready for a Disney cruise. The beach day was a huge highlight so I think beach resorts (or summer cottages in Maine with my sister next August) is the perfect vacation for us!

The family

At Seaworld - Mimi (my mom)and almost all of the grandkidlets!

Kathleen, her cousin Alex and me in the pool!

Andrew - the wild man on the dance floor (so out of character for him - he loved it!)

Declan at the beach - he had fun, and then needed a rest so made himself a bed and went to sleep!

Seanie - in his sling (didn't get that sling for a long time, but now I find it the most comfortable)

2 comments:

cg said...

You have one seriously adorable family! Your trip looks like a lot of fun

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these pics! I agree with cg...you have a beautiful family! What kind of sling are you wearing with Sean in the last pic? I am up to four different baby carriers at the moment...three slings which I like (each has good and bad points) and a Baby Bjorn which I don't like, and am always on the look-out for another one.