My b-day pictures didn't turn out well - so here is a picture from his party on Friday.

Deckles is an amazing little man. I think he is different than his siblings because of his impressive language. While not always clear, he speaks in four to six word sentences ALL DAY, he will parrot back anything you say to him - and remember its context, and repeat, he remembers all the train & Cars characters - a vast collection in this house. When not throwing a 2-year-old tantrum, he is very rationale with our discussions - asking for apple juice, or telling strangers to not touch his baby. He finds Kathleen's new dollie very funny - and will repeat the words the doll says 'I love you Mommy' - and then laughs. (I can only hope that he thinks the doll's request for potty might also be adopted!)
Happy birthday little boy - you are a fun dude to spend time with each day.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday little boy! I find it hard to believe that the little guy is turning two already....Good stuff on the excellent language skills.
Post a Comment