Seanie got his hair cut yesterday. This is the babe with a lot of hair. I love his hair - it is such a beautiful dark chocolate colour, it is so soft and plentiful. But, it was time. His first hair cut in October was mainly to trim the mop so we still had the look but just a bit of control. Yesterday, my little babe became a little boy.
Some pictures!
Five days old
Last week
Just a few minutes ago!
4 comments:
Cute! I trimmed Cameron's bangs the other day, as they were starting to poke his eyes. No big cut yet though.
He is such a little doll baby!!!
Ryan has one little hair on one side of his head that gets caught on his collars that I may trim one of these days. Other than that, 19 months old and no major haircuts in the foreseeable future!
Sean looks like a little dresden doll!! He is gorgeous with all that hair
What a cutie!
Post a Comment