In my continued obsession with renovations, I have become quite attached to the Benjamin Moore fan deck. I have one (if not a bit old, and having lost its 'peg', a bit of a mess) and I spread it open often. However, given Benjamin Moore isn't the only paint company mentioned in the design magazines, I needed to figure out comparisions.
Thankfully, someone has figured it out - check it out here. It finds close matches to numerous paint colours. The neat thing too - you can find the gradient of the historical colours. I like Copley Gray, a historical colour, but it is somewhat similar to Equestrian Gray, which is a shade darker than River Reflections, which is then comparable back to Rockport Gray, another historical colour.
This is so much fun!
And now, I won't forget where the heck this website can be found!
No comments:
Post a Comment