April 25, 2009

The new dos

Seanie's mop earlier in the week. The picture has less to do with hair, and a lot more to do with his appreciation of the outdoors. Despite our best efforts, it was impossible to keep him inside - so his outfit is a bit misplaced, especially for the chilliness of that day. I finally got him to come inside by offering him his daily vitamins, something he truly adores.

This morning's pictures of the other mops was less focused in many aspects, but the length of hair is obvious. Don't mind the chocolate ice cream on Deckles face. Kate's fancy picture - no haircut, but can't ever exclude her.

1 comment:

cg said...

Ok Ann, when did Seanie grow up?? I thought he was still a baby. To tell the truth, I thought that first photo was of Deckles. Your kids are gorgeous, everyone of them, but I am a bit shocked at how much they have grown.