I wasn't quite sure how Andrew would handle the two wheeler since on his tricycle he still moves forward with his feet, claiming he can't pedal. Thus, this very small bicycle with training wheels seemed like a decent step before the bigger scaled bicycle.
From the moment Kathleen and Andrew saw the bicycles, we knew we had problem. Kathleen was tremendously upset that she didn't have her own set of wheels. Andrew, on the other hand, was gleeful (which in itself causes issues).
Andrew was actually highly competent pedaling the bicycle. Kathleen too was very good. This was bad.
We have biker wars ...
2 comments:
You have a real problem! If you buy another one, will they fight over who gets the new one? Tyson got a little bike like this for his birthday last year but lately Ryan has really taken to it. I finally gave in and lowered the seat for him so he can reach the pedals but then I end up leaning over and holding his feet so he can move because his legs aren't strong enough. Then he gets mad at me for touching the handlebars because he wants to steer!! I'm going to get him one of those little fold up tricyles where the seat has a back for his birthday. He tried out his cousin's at Christmas and could almost get it moving.
Anyway, good luck in the battle!
We're going to have these wars soon as well. Just bought the two boys new bikes, but now Max refuses to give up his tricycle to Ella. "Well, I'll just have 2," he reasons. It snowed today, so we'll be fighting that battle some other time I guess.
Post a Comment