April 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Mimi!

Today is my mom's birthday.

Dear Mom

I forgot to send you a card. Believe it or not, Jim bought cards. Well, actually he bought cards that he thought we should send at Easter but alas, I somehow forgot. Not to miss the opportunity, the beautiful cards (you would expect that from Jim) were perfect for a birthday as well. I lost track of time. I realized yesterday that it was actually Wednesday - and not Monday - and so making the mailing wouldn't have worked either. Kathleen and I have been counting the days for the past 10-15 days but we missed a few this past weekend. I am sure you are not surprised by that either.

So, we didn't really forget your birthday. We just missed the mailing timeline of a card. (In complete honesty, it may make it for Mother's Day!)

Does a movie count? The kiddos were willing to go onto the scary back deck and tape the following. We did a few takes - and well, the first was by far the best. Both Deckles and Andrew lost interest - quickly.

Here goes ...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


I hope you have a lovely day. We will be thinking of you and wish you were closer.

To add to your amusement, I have added our not so great series of pictures (with Seanie, see the attention span wane?). They do love you, and miss you greatly. Kathleen decided today that your hometown is her favourite place in the world (mine was Florence, sorry!)





No comments: