April 12, 2008

Reno ... masterbath

Still deciding. We chose to buy a vanity from Restoration Hardware because it does make sense. A custom vanity is a very expensive undertaking I learned a few weeks ago.

Restoration Hardware carried this collection which fits exceptionally well into our spot for the vanity (save about 2" of excess space that can be managed with a slightly larger vanity top that will be made here).

I now just can't decie on white or brown. So, at least on the blog I can look at them on the same page.

















And, as mentioned in one of today's other posts, I am contemplating a white porcelain tile (8x12) or thereabouts on the shower walls with a border of mosaic tiles. A few options are below - all focused around carrera marble.

2 comments:

mi said...

Brown...definitely brown. See how easy that was? :)

Jen H. said...

Go with the brown. It's really beautiful, AND, if you ever change your mind, you can always paint it! Not so with the white one...