My memory is failing today - not sure why, perhaps its the time of the day or the poor sleep from last night. Kathleen and Andrew kicked my butt at 'I Never Forget a Face'.
They got the game last year for Christmas. We haven't played in a little while - in part because the little cards escaped from their box and it took me a few months to regather the pieces. One little piece remains AWOL and one little piece met its maker in the washing machine. (I really need to clean out the kiddos pant pockets.)
I use to have to manage my finding skills to compensate for the little ones - not so anymore. Kathleen is awesome at matching games. Her memory is tremendous. Andrew still gets to play a bit by his rules but still is quite good at finding matches.
I like matching games, especially this version. The cards are faces of children from all over the world. Of course 'Canada girl' is all bundled up in winter gear. We talk about the different children, and their costumes and where their countries are located (hot, cold, big, small). It is a fun version. I just need to wake up the old noggin so I can beat the five year old
1 comment:
I always lose at matching games. I thinks just have better memories for those kinds of things.
Post a Comment