I just took off my stocks - I think the stickiness on my socks was the result of way too many rice kernels on my socks.
Seanie dumped a glass of water, and subsequently broke the glass.
Deckles is screaming because he wants his pants back, but we think he should be heading towards pjs.
Kate just wrote 'I hate mommy' on the steamed up shower wall. Under punishment (lost of pumpkin pie privileges, but saved a piece for tomorrow) as a result of lying that Andrew bit Declan's butt. She tried to blame it on Seanie.
I know Seanie didn't bite Declan's butt because he was otherwise occupied breaking down the boot rack into its original pieces - not sure how that happened, or how it will be rebuilt.
Andrew - despite it all - seems OK but has been left to his own devices to wash his hair.
Off to check the masses - sometimes this parenting gig is hard.
2 comments:
A little glad to hear that we aren't the only ones whose household seems to crumble on Sunday nights!
"Deckles is screaming because he wants his pants back, but we think he should be heading towards pjs."
Ryan does this too. "I want my pants!!!" as we are trying to get him ready for his bath. Ay yi yi!
So, did you choose cabernet or merlot? Personally, I might have hit the vodka. :) I hope you had a relaxing evening once all the lil ones were settled in bed.
Post a Comment