November 17, 2008

Life comes at you fast


and sometimes, you don't have enough energy to even swallow your first bite of lunch. Seanie had a bit too much fun in the backyard on Sunday morning, and didn't quite make it through lunch.

Virus update - Seanie has recovered. He has a bit of a stye. Kate was feeling too sick to face school. Andrew was just fine when he left on the bus at 12:30, but was retrieved before 3pm - smoking hot. Jim and I had the most peaceful dinner as the older pair were motionless on their respective chairs. With medicine in their bellies (Deckles got a placebo spoonful - just so he felt included), we are hoping these babes get a good night sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor kids. Hope eveyone is feeling better soon. I can't believe your kids take medicine! Mine go running at the thought.

Jen H. said...

That's too funny that he fell asleep while eating. I see a tiny sneak peek of your new kitchen - when will we get to see pics of the whole reno?? :)