Deckles graduated from school at the end of October. After two years of daycare, Deckles came home to rule the roost. It was somewhat cute in the last few weeks - he would hide from me in the morning, or pretend he was still asleep in his bed, rather than risk the idea he may be taken to school. It wasn't that he didn't like school, he just loved to stay home with his big bro 'Tandrew', playing trains all day. Playing with Jayne (aka 'the nanny' to Deckles) is also a very popular activity. I have this little game going with him.
'Are you a baby Declan' - No
'Are you a preschooler' - No
'What are you?' - I am a homebody
He is a homebody, who is just loves being home. I do need to register him for a few activities this winter, likely Sportsball with Andrew one morning each week. Otherwise, he is out and about shopping, going to play dates, or just playing with his beloved Tandrew.
No comments:
Post a Comment