November 15, 2008

Good stuff

I am not a dessert person - I like to eat dessert, but I am not that fond of fussing too much to make one. If given the opportunity, I will ask my guests to bring dessert.

We had friends over tonight. The dinner I made was good (but a bit too cold - need to revert back to some of my older practices) but the dessert I made was simply fantastic, especially in its simplicity. [The wine they brought - stupendious.]

Ricotta cheese and berries
- a tub of ricotta
- several tablespoons of cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons of honey and white sugar
- a dash of vanilla
- various berries

and a lot of time in the blender.

It made an awesome dessert - easy to prepare, easy to clean up, easy to serve, and yummy.

I won't comment on the fat content (a bit high) but good good stuff.

No comments: