They did make it out of the house today to go buy new winter boots. They can only seem to manage a few limited hours, fully dosed, without a debilitating fever. I keep thinking it will be over tomorrow - but the fever and the shakes come back consistently each day.
I have to admit, while I don't ever like seeing my children sick, this virus has been easy on the parents - no puke in sight. I am a bit worried the cough part of the virus is now just appearing and can be a bit violent and persistent - not a good combo.
Hopefully Deckles will have somehow avoided the whole situation and stay healthy.
2 comments:
Man, that must be some virus! Hope your little people are feeling better soon. While peaceful for the parents, it is still no fun to see them so wiped out.
Pics of the house please! I really want to see the finished product!
Aww, poor kidlets! They look so sad. Hope they're better very soon.
Post a Comment