October 18, 2008

Do you know?

Alright, do you know ...

  • What is evaporated milk?
  • How do you make hamburger helper without the chemical box stuff
  • How do you get the smell out of dish clothes or bath towels?
  • Similar lines, how do you get the smell out of kid's jeans that got wet, then sat a bit too long in the laundry bin, and still smell several months later?
  • How do you fold your towels?
  • How long do you leave ketchup in the fridge? jam? salsa sauce? jarred tomato sauce?

    Anyone?
  • 2 comments:

    Jana said...

    Try Oxy Clean (I think that's what its called) for the mildew-y smelling clothes/towels and wash on hot.

    Ketchup, jam and salsa I go by the expiration date on the container. Pasta sauce I use within 7 days of opening.

    Towels fold in half then in half again and then 2 folds the other way.

    That all I got...

    Anonymous said...

    Great questions...will someone PLEASE answer the hamburger helper one!!!

    For smelly laundry I use vinegar, if it's just face cloths I get a big bowl and boiling water and soak them in it with vinegar. If it's towels I do a hot water wash with vinegar...maybe a cup or more.

    Jar stuff...I'm SO picky...ketchup I think lasts almost forever and so does Jam, but salsa, pasta sauce and stuff like that, a week or so then I won't touch it. My husband will though! :)

    Now please someone...get on with the hamburger helper question! :)