
Some of the best weather to be had tonight - it was balmy, and dry, and without wind. A perfect night to be cruising the streets.
Jim bought a huge huge pumpkin today - we were a bit late. I got home from work early and we had a family carve.
With a quick dinner, I hit the streets running (literally as you might imagine) with all four children. We attempting a picture prior to the launch, but between the dying battery and an impatient Deckles, we lost part of Mickey Mouse. Tigger really could see, he was just taking off down the stairs. Kate and Andrew repeated their prior year costumes - Kate was a unicorn and Andrew a pirate.Kate and Andrew are very cautious with their young siblings when out in public spaces. They listened very well and held Deckles' hand when he was listening to me. Seanie wasn't listening to anyone but would eagerly climb the steps and just walk right into people's homes.
We accumulated masses of candies, but did almost give out all of our own stash. Andrew someone consummed an entire box of Smarties under our not so watchful eyes (I was drinking wine).
Aside from a bit of a sugar high, I am sure they will sleep very very well tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment