I was absent today - I left the house at just past 7am, and strolled back through the door after 8:30pm. Not a kidlet was awake. I will go kiss them bon soir in a few minutes.
When I picked up my purse this morning (still with out coat), Deckles ran for cover behind the table, yelling no and whimpering about this or that. When I asked him, why he was so upset, he just said that he didn't want to go to school. I know school is fine ... just home is more fun. I tend to agree with the dude.
I did come home to a decorated house - we have hallowe'en decorations every where. I love them. Jayne bought art supplies last week (and costumes ... absent mother thing) and the kidlets did art after school (raining, so no playground fun). We have pumpkins, ghosts, goblins and bats hanging in all windows. It is awesome.
Well, after a very late dinner, a sip of wine and a bit of cleaning, I should go surrender to my bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment