August 28, 2006

The nicest and the meanest ...

Kate is on this kick to know opposites - her latest what is the nicest animal and what is the meanest animal, what is the healthiest drink and the worst drink; and the best food and the worst food? Got the picture.

I need some help figuring it all out as she isn't buying my answers.

So here goes:

- Nicest animal - no frigging clue - kittens are cute but those claws, a puppy don't think so ... so what is it?
- Meanest animal - husband came up with this one Komoto dragon - they are fast, big, meat-eating machines and one bite, and you are toast. Any others?

Healthiest drink - water (milk was a close second)
Least healthy - coca cola (maybe it will help me break my habit)

Best food - how do you choose this one? I finally settled on bananas - fruit, fiber, potassium.
Worst food - of all commercially available products, I would have to say the good old 'Dirty Bird' - otherwise known as Kentucky Fried Chicken - that stuff is foul (and also fowl - ha ha aren't I funny).

Any opinions?

1 comment:

cg said...

Not sure about mean animals but that kids nutrition book is called 'Optimum Nutrition for babies and young children' by Lucy Burney. Very good book I thought