
Went and bought me and the family our Crocs last week. The kiddos have been everywhere in their shoes. Both certainly know their own Crocs. Andrew will run around looking for his shoes. He is almost able to get them on his feet (the heel strap causes some confusion).
So - Andrew got green, Kate got pink and I am the proud owner of purple. The store only had green or pink in the kiddos' sizes which worked out quite well. My choices were green, orange or purple. Kate was offended at the idea of me wearing the same colour as Andrew and orange seemed wrong - so, purple it was.
I am amazed at how light the little guys are. And, wouldn't you know, the little suckers are Canadian. I believe, but could be wrong, the original shoe was Canadian but was later sold to an enterprising group of Americans in Colorado who brought out the boom. Way to go Canada, a cool invention and no one really knows its origin!
2 comments:
Crocs are hitting it big here in London too. Never had an inkling they were Canadian though - I'll have to start spreading the news. Tried to get O a pair, but they were all out of her size. Haven't yet convinced myself that I would wear them - maybe I'll try yours on when we come to visit. Jen x
Ok explain what they are really like please. All I can think of is those jelly shoes from the 80s. Are they really comfortable???
Post a Comment