We attended my brother's wedding this past weekend in Vancouver. It was a lovely affair. I hadn't met his wife until the evening before the wedding (she is from Vancouver) so it was nice to finally meet her and her daughter. I don't think my brother has ever looked happier. We, of course, took many pictures and finally have a half-decent picture of our entire family. Here goes one ...

As always, the sisters were asked for stories for the MCs speech - and it got me thinking of Kate's story about her future husband.
Kate, who is 4, became very concerned earlier this year that she wouldn't find a husband. It was an issue each and every day. She finally seemed content one day. Her future husband's name would be 'Steak' and he would have purple hair. Of course, this raises issues of what this husband might look like. Am I already concerned about the looks of the future husband? My husband and I decided that he was going to be a biker-dude. Neither of us quite fit that image, but alas, I can't govern my kids choices, even if that choice is a bit premature.
Welcome to the family Steak.
1 comment:
Such a charming family. I very much enjoyed reading your blog. I hope you daughter finds the husband of her dreams and that Steak is only an old nick-name from his college days. ;)
Post a Comment