Parenting four children is hard work. On a Friday night it seems even harder.
You know all has been lost, when I, the supposed rational and well-disciplined mother, yells louder than all three older children, as Seanie begins his evening routine of throwing food.
'Incoming'
All four children think it is hilarious. I don't find it quite so funny now that I have to sweep up the small bits of spaghetti scattered throughout the kitchen. Tomorrow is another day.
2 comments:
Oh dear - did you at least have a glass of good red stashed away somewhere?
When will you have your results from the MRI? I am having a lot of sympathy for brain troubles at the moment. I just understand how helpless and scared you feel all of a sudden
That's about how out of control things get at my house when I laugh at a fart. Crude yes. Funny... hell ya! And I agree with cg- you should have wine nearby. :)
Post a Comment