We went to see the house this morning to discuss alarm systems (burglars beware the place is wired to the hilt!) , got two haircuts (Kathleen & Seanie), went to the clay painting place, had lunch out at the fish n'chip place, grocery shopping - and now home quiet as can be. [Well, almost quiet as can be - Kathleen loves to hit the print button on the computer while playing some computer games.] It has been an awesome day - heck, even some of the nasty white stuff is melting! I am making Mac n'Cheese for dinner which is hearty, wholesome and yummy.
Seanie - pre-hair cut!
Seanie - post-hair cut! (note cat bowls in the photo)
I even spoke to my contractor's brother (contractor is on vacation this week ... March Break!) who is funnier, I believe shorter, and much more talkative than his older bro, the bathroom fixture place (no rainhead in the master shower due to the drop in the ceiling), and the electrician about the back-up power supply (thanks to my brother for the idea).
I did however, after much thought, decide that going to a local reptile zoo tomorrow with four kiddos alone is a very nutty idea - instead, we will go to Walmart, look at their pet section and buy art supplies. I can easily handle the K-girl, A-boy and the babe, but Deckles is a bit of a challenge in public spaces. Who knew?
I go back to work in the next few months - I think I prefer winter to working at this point - that is sad!
1 comment:
I love those productive, happy days with the kiddos. You are super mom handling all four so gracefully.
Post a Comment