I was married seven years ago today. The weather is exactly the same - warm without a cloud in sight. This is amazing weather for October 1rst. We went to Italy for our honeymoon, my last trip to Europe and had a glorious time. Just thinking about our leisurely days, long lunches and too much wine makes me wonder - what did I ever do with my time pre-kiddos. Amazing how I rarely sit down now - cooking, cleaning, dirty diapers, books, school, it never ends!
Still, wouldn't change anything about the past seven years. I have an amazing (& handsome) husband and four lovely little kiddos, a mortgage, a minivan and a house under renovation. I have fun each day despite some of the busyness of life. I am grateful and thankful.
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!!!
Happy Anniversary!
-Jana
Happy Anniversary to you both. Hope you had a lovely lovely day.
Lots of love from all of us here in Calgary.
Post a Comment