April 29, 2007

Bottoms up!!!

Going out on a limb, but I dare say this babe has gone head down.

Last week, the little one was exceptionally busy at night and a lot during the day at work. I was somewhat convinced he was trying to go head down but just couldn't get a the twist. That evening (I think it was Wednesday) I did the good old tilt that was suggested by the midwives before I put Deckie to bed. [BTW, he thought it was awesome and used my head as a trampoline!] The babe was very active. When I went to bed that night, I no longer felt a head way up high but one old backside. From the look of the belly, this baby hasn't gone transverse so hopefully is simply bottoms up and will stay that way for the next 7 weeks.

I am still hoping for the morning of the 17th, so 7 weeks today (1 day past due date) - Father's Day, but in plenty of time for new little one and husband to watch the closing round of the US Open. (yes, this is a running joke!)

No comments: