April 6, 2007

Preggo art ...

from the perspective of a (almost) 5 year old!



How do you spend time with your family on a cold holiday weekend?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! It looks like you've really popped compared to the last pic I saw!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful belly!

Jana said...

Lovely!

Anonymous said...

I guess the only way to leave comments with you is to be anonymous! I love the belly art - what a great keepsake photo. I hope they're washable markers!

mi said...

How fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

I keep coming back to look at your lovely belly. How did it not tickle while they were decorating it? When I was preggers, my belly was oh so ticklish!

Ann said...

Kath - my belly was ticklish but Kahtleen was having so much fun (and I got to watch television with few questions for 20 minutes - it was lovely). I said we would do it every weekend so there may be more pictures in the coming weeks!