
Kathleen I only wish we could get a Porsche (purple not so much). I know you want to share the minivans with everyone else that might not have one, but a Porsche is just a bit out of the question.
I think it is enough that we see at least two or three Porsches each day on our drive into school/work. And, what about the grey Porsche we park beside - heck we even know the lady (women, three kiddos and gorgeous BTW) who drives the thing. And, the black convertible that we had to drive behind most of the way home. [Yes, I am sorry we had to stop for gasoline and couldn't follow it to its home but the minivan, with the ugly brown interior, was thirsty!]
Less than a month until the Cars movie DVD release - I am counting down the days until it arrives.
Whoa Porsche!
2 comments:
I am a bit reluctant to admit that I have yet to see "Cars". I haven't watched a movie in sooooo long. We don't go to the theatre, and we have a huge stack of TV shows on DVD that we are still working our way through.
Us too ... Kian is dying for it. We have even started to pick up stuff for a big boy Cars room in the new house.
Post a Comment