As background, I basically wear the same type of shoe every day of the week during the non-sandal weather - basic black flats with a rounded toe and a very very minor heel. They are comfortable, relatively attractive, great on the feet and back while pregnant, not deadly on ice, slip-on so I can easily take them off at a daycare, I won't sprain my ankle while chasing children etc. Who wouldn't like a basic pair of black slip-ons?

So, despite all my efforts during my most recent shopping escapades (all encouraged and supported by my awesome husband) and the fact that I did buy three pairs of shoes that are not a basic black flat (one pair is a basic pair of not-so-flat black shoes and well, one happens to be just about the same but in brown - the third, well they aren't basic nor black), I couldn't resist. There they were, sitting front and centre at the shoe store - Franco Sarto black flat shoe. I bought the same pair of shoes again!
I could have just thrown out the old pair as the heels are worn down, the leather is not really black anymore and the splatter of spit-up from three months ago is still visible. But, I just couldn't not tell you - I can't resist my comfy black flats - they are simply lovely.
1 comment:
Hold on to the comfies. They will get you through when you have a bad day!!
Post a Comment