June 19, 2006

A grocery trip gone wrong

I usually think that I am somewhat organized when it comes to meals. Today, I made my list and went to the grocery store but forgot to put a few things on that said list and well, simply forgot to pick up a few other items critical to our dietary requirements.

So my email to my dh:

... went to the grocery store today but forgot a few things.

- if you want hamburgers (is the meat still good), we need buns
- if you want tuna and white beans, we need pitas
- if you want a chicken salad and think the frozen chicken from February mightn't be a good idea, we need chicken.

Wasn't that successful an outing I guess.

Everything is otherwise good.

wife

...

He is bringing home pitas and chicken so I can't mess tomorrow's meal as well.

Gotta love thy husbands.

No comments: