May 2, 2009

I know I have talked about this before but we are reaching a crisis in this family - the front end loading washer is on the fritz again. Well, it has always been on the fritz but we have hit the brick wall with the same old error. We can't get the machine to restart.

We have a poor set of sheets that have been in the washer now for several days. Most of the time, we can't get the door open but when we do get the door open, it seems wrong to move the utterly soaking sheets to the dryer. Silly idea to attempt a restart - so now I yet again have soaking sheets in the washer and can't get the washer door open. Sears will be here on Thursday. The laundry hasn't been touched in over a week. Andrew 'found' a pair of underwear somewhere in his room - and I know he didn't have any clean clothes. Declan has had pee accidents twice in the past 24 hours - wet pee clothes and wet pee sheets.

This house is going to be ripe by the time Thursday arrives.

Oh, something that could only ever happen to my family - a police dog snapped a Seanie at the local school fun fair. I would have thought the dogs to be practically bomb proof - guess not, this was one big dog who is trained to 'bring down' people, and somehow, my little baby, who adores dogs, frustrated him sufficiently to cause the dog to snap at him. He made contact but left no damage.

1 comment:

cg said...

Oh my goodness the dog incident would have scared the living daylights out of me. So glad to hear Seanie is fine though and I hope your washing machine gets sorted once and for all. I do not even want to imagine the laundry a family of six can generate in a weeks time ;-p