... my new car seats are arriving!!!!I am very excited. I have this very odd fascination (or perhaps, not odd, just cautious) with keeping my kiddos out of booster seats and in five-point harnessed seats for as long as possible. Kathleen is just 40lbs and would have outgrown her previous car seat (Britax Marathon) by height if it hadn't been 'crashed' a few months ago. We have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of the new Britax Frontier - five-point harness for so much longer, and a novelty in Canada. (I will admit it - she has been in a Britax Parkway, a funky booster, for the past six weeks, and loves it - she wasn't too happy about the five-point return later this week.)
The seats were shipped on Friday - and should arrive tomorrow. Andrew will have the same seat. I have a few things to work out about the install location of these seats - something to do with silly Toyota's tether hooks in the third row - but we should have them in place once we have moved later this week.
For now, I will just add the big boxes to the big pile of other boxes in the garage.
No comments:
Post a Comment