June 8, 2008

Converstations

Jim has much more amusing conversations with Kathleen and Andrew than I do. I think I get stuck on Webkinz conversations since it is a grand topic of interest for all three of us. Jim doesn't participate in the world of Webkinz so Kathleen and Andrew have to come up with much more interesting topics while on the way to the movies (Kung Fu Panda).

Kathleen and Andrew had a disagreement about unicorns. Kathleen was convinced a unicorn has a horn on its head. Andrew argued the logic that you don't call unicorns, uni-horns, so it must be a corn. Kathleen has since adopted Andrew's logic so she will never admit to the horn.

They also seem to have an issue with the idea of aging. Andrew argued that you get older each day. Kathleen maintained the position that you only get older, once a year on your birthday when your number changes. Unfortunately, as Jim pointed out, you do get older each and every day. Sometimes, I wish we could freeze frame our days.

No comments: