November 2, 2007

Paint colours ...

I have been dragging my heels on choosing an external paint colour for the windows. I have to chose one by Monday because of an new option provided by the window installer (they will spray the frames for me), what do you think ...

Here is the house - blurred because I used the wrong camera selection:


My choices are unlimited - but Benjamin Moore is by far the easiest. We also need a door colour (and are willing to change the shingle colour too!). I was thinking Copley Grey (HC-104 or so - a greeny grey colour) as it is similar to a 'Sand' colour that will likely go on the back of the house.

Inside trim colour - what is your favourite colour in the Benjamin Moore family!

1 comment:

Jen H. said...

Interior trim: Benjamin Moore Cloud White (CC-40) - you can't go wrong with this. A nice clean white, but with warm undertones.

Exterior: I do like the Copley, and if you're changing the roof, stick with a (slightly variegated?) black or go with charcoal.

Very exciting that you might paint your door. A nice deep red would be lovely. But really, ask your architect for their opinion! This is hard to do over the internet! You could always call Erin F. at H&H and pay her for an hour consult. But maybe you don't have enough time. Let me know if you want me to put you in touch...