The babes are jet legged. It is now just past 9am and not a sound to be heard. Given not one child was up before 10am yesterday, I think I still have a bit of time. We herded the gang to bed rather late last night at about 9:30pm (but a lot earlier than prior nights) so I wouldn't expect them to rise or shine for a bit longer but still to have a silent house is quite interesting at this hour of the morning. Jim has gone golfing so all is very very quiet.
In case I forget what they all might look like - I did take pictures while on vacation with my father's simply awesome camera. I got a new to me (old to him) Cannon camera so my pictures should take a leap forward as well!
1 comment:
So glad you had such a nice holiday with your family. I love the picture of you and hubby and your parents. Your mom is looking great! I hope she is feeling well these days.
Post a Comment