So, a bit of everything, and a lot of nothing.
The possum, or opossum has been back to visit. Jayne gets credit for the following shots. I have been told the little guy was never at risk, other than perhaps from the cats.
We ventured out with my brother, SIL and slew of cousins, aunts and uncles for Dim Sum on Saturday morning. It was a smashing success. I will admit, I was a bit cautious - not only can Dim Sum be a unique dining experience for the uninitiated (aka my four children), we were going with a very young crowd - I think we tabulated 17 adults and 9 children under six, most way way under six. Seanie loved it - he sat in a highchair for the hour plus we were at the restaurant, and simply ate, and ate, and ate. Debatable whether the egg tart, the pork bun or the sticky rice was preferred, regardless, the boy can eat. Kate and Declan were careful but very obliging to try new things. Andrew ate absolutely nothing - he did ask me about half way through when the carts might be bringing his order, nuggets he suggest - not to point out the obvious, the boy obviously ate nothing, but also didn't complain. I will easily go back.
No comments:
Post a Comment