November 18, 2007

When you wish upon a star

We are back from a trip to Orlando - time at Seaworld and a Disney Cruise. We had an amazing time (but did learn a thing or two about vacationing with young kiddos - more to follow). The kids had an amazing time, the weather was delightful, the flight through Buffalo worked really well - and I am sure I weigh more than when I left.

This little piece will always keep the memory fresh.

As we were leaving Castaway Cay on Friday


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
** Dropshots

*** Blogger upload

2 comments:

Undomestic said...

Oh we did a Disney Cruise a couple years ago (pre 3rd child). My 3 year old LOVED going to the kids placed, and whined if we actually wanted him hanging out with us. My then 6 month old had other plans, and screamed so much at the pay-for childcare place that we had to cancel all our babysitting reservations and bypass any adult nighttime entertainment. When all our kids are 3, and can go to the kids place, we're definitely booking another trip! Hope your time was FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back and that everything went well. I'm looking forward to the stories and more pictures! Never having been on a cruise myself (Disney or otherwise) I'l have to live vicariously through you for now!