November 5, 2006

Things heard in the household!

Kathleen to Andrew - 'Andrew, I am Genvieve and you can be Courtney!' Andrew responds by assuming the ballet positions, hands over heads and hums with some perfection, the theme to 'Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princess'. If I could only get that on tape. You have to wonder if there is an increased level in sensitivity of boys who have older sisters!

Andrew to Mommy - 'Your bum is too big for the toilet seat.' Thanks Andrew. All I really ask for is just a bit of a privacy while using the bathroom but I really do appreciate you commenting on the size of my butt!

Mommy to Daddy - [While blowing the leaves in the yard with the blower.] 'I really suck at this blowing job, thing' ... just as my neighbour's kid walks by the house. I haven't stopped laughing since - I wouldn't want to know what he might be thinking.

Oh, and btw, we seem to be having a competition this afternoon, a sunglasses and hat contest organized by the Ms. Kathleen. Her stuffies are invited and I get to go as well!

No comments: