January 2, 2012

Happy New Year and some resolutions!

So where I am again ... Think I can keep it up?

I have loved this blog. Rereading post from 5 years ago is a gift.  You quickly forget the ups and downs of parenting very young children - it is impressive how much I forget.  While the children are older, I certainly would call them old (I wonder what age you start thinking they are too old?).  They have a multitude of adventures and experiences each week - some are funny, and some not so much.  Regardless, I think our family adventures - whether vacation, outings, mealtime or Wii time - are still worth documenting.

So, here I go again.

Resolutions for 2012:

  1. Take pictures
  2. Be active
  3. Eat cleanly (less processed, more homemade, less meat)
  4. Have fun
  5. Be happy & healthy 
  6. Blog as much as I can
  7. Read more
With that in mind, I am off to clean toilets - not quite sure which category that task may be allocated.  I promise I won't take pictures.  

1 comment:

jayne said...

ummm i guess you forgot lol