March 9, 2011

Maybe I will be back

I look back on the entries in the blog and simply love re-reading my memories. They are never to be repeated events and are certainly cherished - everything from the lack of sleep entries, the frustration of parenting young children to the infinite joy of watching these little people develop. I thought about closing down the blog - entries once every three months is insufficient to keep the memories documented.

However, the idea makes me truly sad. I know some people have gone to Twitter and Facebook but it just isn't even comparable to a blog all about us! I want to keep it going. I just wonder if I have the discipline and the ideas to keep it all going.

So, here goes another attempt (I think I 'attempted' in September and again in early January ... maybe this one will stick.)

No comments: