... to accept the things I cannot change.
Boys will be boys!
In the past eight days, I have made a trip to the local hospital four times with Sean. Three visits were related to his foot and tonight another trip for a split chin.
No more jumping on the Deckle's bed!
As always, when out and about (not at home whining), Seanie is quite the happy dude. He chatted me up during the three hour round trip visit to the ER. He pulled down his pants (repeatedly) and showed off his cute white derriere to the ER (pediatric) waiting room. The needle to freeze his chin just about had me feeling woozy, but we both recovered. He is now the proud owner of 5 stitches.
Not too good when you are familiar with the ER nurses but oddly enough, I seem to get great camping advice from the staff. Gives me confidence, I may find all the necessary emergency care right there in the campground!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, Ann! You have really have your hands full with that one! My aunt had three wild boys and finally after many trips to the ER, the hospital built one right behind their house, LOL. It was so handy and they probably paid for it all by themselves! :)
Post a Comment