I recently added a few new songs - Circle of the Sun, Take my sunshine away, The Moment I saw you - but since I sing almost every one of these songs each day, I am in desperate need of some new ones. On the drive home from Maine, I even resorted to a few Christmas jingles to pass time (I was desperate.)
I nabbed the following from Andrew's new teacher's year end performance and then found a version on You Tube. I love the 'slower' version - but this one is much more fun!
My sister came up with a new one for me while we were on vacation - not exactly a bedtime sing-song, but great for this household nonetheless. I have forgotten the tune (or at least how to make it work) - but can't wait to get it in the car repertoire.
I'M GONNA TELL
(Rosalie Sorrels)
I'm gonna tell, I'm gonna tell
I'm gonna holler and I'm gonna yell
I'll get you in trouble for everything you do
I'm gonna tell on you
No comments:
Post a Comment