September 12, 2010

Case of the missing blogger

I have been found, and to be honest, was obviously never lost.

Summer has been a wonderful busy season - children at soccer fields four nights of the week, warm weather, a backyard landscaping renovation, another camping trip, Lego-mania.

School started back last week. We now have three children in public school. I think we have a stellar roster of teachers for this school year. Kate and Andrew are in classes full of friends. I have a new lunch box routine using Bento Boxes which should keep lunches interesting. Declan started half day kindie on Friday - he has a small class (17 kids) which is predominantly senior kindie kids, a set-up very beneficial to Declan's personality. Seanie will start a preschool program at the end of the month.

Skating started again this weekend, at least for Kate - 8am Saturday mornings. She began a new level, Preliminary, so will now require the guidance of a private coach. A bit of a scramble this weekend, but she now has a coach that I have never met, have spoken to on the phone, but is recommended by another family. Andrew & Declan will start their skating season next weekend, same place, just begins when Kate finishes. It is hard to go into an arena in September.

So, with the 'new year' upon me, I will give this blog another kick at the can. Will keep you posted.

No comments: